At BioCryst, we consider every Medical Grants request we receive. While we make every effort to review these applications in a timely manner, we ask that requests be submitted within at least 30 days ahead of the program/event date to allow sufficient time for review and processing. Please review the following criteria to make sure your submission is in line with our application guidelines.
- provided with the intent to induce, reward, or influence the purchasing, prescribing, formulary placement, or use of BioCryst products;
- for support of entertainment, social events, or any activity prohibited by the PhRMA Code;
- for support of political organizations or lobbying activities;
- for support of an organization’s general operational expenditures, ordinary overhead costs, or routine business expenses
Please note that while we receive many submissions, as an emerging company with finite resources, we are limited in the number of Medical Grants we can fund.
BioCryst works hard to make the submission process for our Medical Grants a simple and straightforward experience. In order for you to be able to save your work and return at a later date if needed, we request that you register within our Medical Grants portal. Please Click Here to Register, or feel free to login if you’re a returning requester.
We will be asking you to upload the following documents, so please have these handy before beginning the application process.
- W-9s for organizations within the US
- Available documentation regarding the event and Medical Grant opportunity (eg, flyers, posters or advertisements about the Medical Grant opportunity)
- A budget
Please understand that submission of this form and supporting documentation does not guarantee support.