BioCryst Twitter Guidelines
BioCryst currently maintains the corporate Twitter account: @BioCrystPharma
The company recognizes the importance of new communication channels for engaging our stakeholders in a meaningful way. As a biopharmaceutical company with development-stage products, we are committed to certain ethical, legal and regulatory standards unique to our industry. By establishing a presence on Twitter, we seek to embrace social media and engage with our audiences in a responsible manner. In order to ensure productive communications that are consistent with our mission and public commitments, we have put in place the following basic guidelines and disclaimers to help you understand how we intend to utilize this platform.
- We welcome your @ mentions/replies and questions. We will not respond to personal attacks, foul language, disparaging comments or topics that do not relate directly to BioCryst. We may not respond to your questions and responses may be limited in nature.
- We hope that your contributions will add value to the overall dialogue and appreciate you providing links or other resources to support the sharing of information.
- There may be some questions/comments we cannot address, including questions directly related to financial matters, ongoing legal matters, regulatory issues or certain other elements of our business.
- Medical and health topics may be discussed but should not be construed as medical advice. We do not intend to provide medical, financial or any other advice.
- Twitter accounts that BioCryst follows or is followed by do not indicate an endorsement of the account owner or their products and services.
- BioCryst may provide links to websites maintained by other companies or groups. BioCryst is providing these links to you only as a convenience. The inclusion of any link does not and should not imply that BioCryst endorses or warrants any third-party website or third-party company or product.
- BioCryst reserves all rights relating to this Twitter account including, but not limited to, all rights to add, remove or modify any content posted on the account, accept or reject requests to follow the account, as well as the right to discontinue the account.
- Except as otherwise noted, BioCryst owns all trademarks, service marks, tradenames, domain names, logos and other distinctive brand features displayed on this account. In particular, "BioCryst", “Design. Optimize. Deliver.” and the "BioCryst" logo are registered trademarks of BioCryst.