The publications listed on this website are provided as a courtesy only. The listed publications reference BioCryst drugs that are investigational in the U.S., meaning that they have not been approved or determined to be safe and effective by the FDA and are not commercially available in the U.S.
- "BCX7353, a Potent Inhibitor of Plasma Kallikrein, Shows Sustained Maximal Enzyme Inhibition when Dosed Orally Once Daily: Results from a Phase I Trial in Healthy Subjects.," Poster presentation Mar 6 by Melanie Cornpropst et.al. at the 2016 AAAAI Annual Meeting, Los Angeles, CA.
- "BCX4161, an Oral Kallikrein Inhibitor, Showed Significant Benefits in Reducing Disease Burden and Improving Quality of Life in Subjects with Hereditary Angioedema in the OPuS-1 Study," oral presentation Feb 24 by Markus Magerl, et.al. at the 2015 AAAAI Annual Meeting, Houston, TX.
- "Efficacy Correlates with Drug Plasma Levels in OPuS-1, a Proof-of-Concept Study of Oral Kallikrein Inhibitor BCX4161 As a Prophylaxis Against Attacks of Hereditary Angioedema," P-621 presented Feb 23, 2015 by Emel Aygören-Pürsün, et.al., at the 2015 AAAAI Annual Meeting, Houston, TX.
- "Preclinical Characterization of BCX4161, an Oral Plasma Kallikrein Inhibitor, for the Treatment of Hereditary Angioedema," Poster presentation by Xilin Chen et al. at the HAE Conference, Oct 23-26, 2014, Bethesda, MA.
- "BCX4161 late breaker presentation at EADV2014," by Dr. M. Maurer.
- "BCX4161, an Oral Kallikrein Inhibitor: Safety and Pharmacokinetic Results of a Phase 1 Study in Healthy Volunteers," P-138, presented at the 2014 AAAAI Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA.
- "A Simple, Sensitive and Selective Fluorogenic Assay to Monitor Plasma Kallikrein Inhibitory Activity of BCX4161 in Activated Plasma," P-143, presented at the 2014 AAAAI Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA.
- "BCX4161, a small molecule orally bioavailable plasma kallikrein inhibitor for the treatment of hereditary angioedema," presented at the 2013 AAAAI Annual Meeting, San Antonio, TX.